We require an experienced system administrator to join our team in a part time capacity.
To remotely administer sbs 2003/ 2008 servers with all aspects of break/ fix. It is expected administrator to be across the following:
- Networking (tcp/ip, firewalls, ssl certs)
- Windows AD
Work requests will be on an adhoc basis and managed via a support ticketing system. We initially anticipate 10 hours of work/ month.
- Skilled administrator will be required to provide 4 hour response during nominated hours.
- Skilled administrator to resolve common operational issues with win servers
- require advanced notice if system administrator is on leave and or not available for a specific period to provide support.
- System administrator to liaise with other tech's via instant messaging
- Great written and communications skills
- Any comments in PMB not relating to this project will be ignored.
- Great opportunity for ongoing consistent work.
- Work is confidential. Will be requested to sign NDA
- Low Budget Project
35 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 153$ teklif veriyor
VMware Partner ID:10406794 CCNA (Issued by CISCO) MCP (Issued by Microsoft Corporation) RHCE (Issued by Red Hat Corporation) We can do this work.Please check PM.Thanks,
I have a lot of experience on Exchange and Active Directory, I worked as Microsoft Administrator 5 years and now I'm Microsoft Consultant with MCITP certification.
I have experience in remote support for more than 5 years on Exchange servers, Windows servers, Lotus notes, vmWare and Hyper-V. New to freelancer.com. Give me a try and u will not be disappointed. JG