We require an experienced system administrator to join our team in a part time capacity.
To remotely administer sbs 2003/ 2008 servers with all aspects of break/ fix. It is expected administrator to be across the following:
- Networking (tcp/ip, firewalls, ssl certs)
- Windows AD
Work requests will be on an adhoc basis and managed via a support ticketing system. We initially anticipate 10 hours of work/ month.
- Skilled administrator will be required to provide 4 hour response during nominated hours.
- Skilled administrator to resolve common operational issues with win servers
- require advanced notice if system administrator is on leave and or not available for a specific period to provide support.
- System administrator to liaise with other tech's via instant messaging
- Great written and communications skills
- Any comments in PMB not relating to this project will be ignored.
- Great opportunity for ongoing consistent work.
- Work is confidential. Will be requested to sign NDA
- Low Budget Project
34 freelancers are bidding on average $153 for this job
I have a lot of experience on Exchange and Active Directory, I worked as Microsoft Administrator 5 years and now I'm Microsoft Consultant with MCITP certification.
VMware Partner ID:10406794 CCNA (Issued by CISCO) MCP (Issued by Microsoft Corporation) RHCE (Issued by Red Hat Corporation) We can do this [url removed, login to view] check [url removed, login to view],
Greetings! We, at V I Services, have been delivering Remote IT infrastructure Management (RIM) Services successfully to clients across the globe. Our experienced Windows and Linux Support team members with the su Daha Fazla
Name: Gritsenko Stanislav About Me: I am a 4+ years experienced linux server administrator. I am now looking forward to get a reputable full time technical support position, or a part-time server setup and security exp Daha Fazla
System Administrator here ready to take this position. Please check PM for details. Thanks!
I can help you. We will provide one month free services. You can continue if you are happy with that.
Please find my CV attached via PMB. Kindest Regards, Caeldor
I m from India, working with windows, sql server, access, vb6, vb.net,C, C#, Crystal Reports, foxpro since 1994, I have developed many projects like inventory, accounting, payroll, hotel management, School Fees Collect Daha Fazla
I have experience in remote support for more than 5 years on Exchange servers, Windows servers, Lotus notes, vmWare and Hyper-V. New to freelancer.com. Give me a try and u will not be disappointed. JG
I'm a MCSE.I have 15 years work experience .I can do this this job.
my experience as system administrator make this work easy for me
Dear Sir, I am SBS 2003 certified with knowledge and experience in AD. plese check your PMB for more details Thanks you George Kerollos