We require an experienced system administrator to join our team in a part time capacity.
To remotely administer sbs 2003/ 2008 servers with all aspects of break/ fix. It is expected administrator to be across the following:
- Networking (tcp/ip, firewalls, ssl certs)
- Windows AD
Work requests will initially be on an adhoc basis and managed via a support ticketing system. We initially anticipate 10 hours of work/ month.
- Skilled administrator will be required to provide 4 hour response during nominated hours.
- Skilled administrator to resolve common operational issues with win servers
- require advanced notice if system administrator is on leave and or not available for a specific period to provide support.
- System administrator to liaise with other tech's via instant messaging
- Great written and communications skills
- Any comments in PMB not relating to this project will be ignored.
- Great opportunity for ongoing consistent work.
- Work is confidential. Will be requested to sign NDA
- Low Budget Project
24 freelancers are bidding on average $173 for this job
I have experience with Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 and Windows Server 2003. My main expertise is in networking. If you would like I can send you a resume. I an open to different bid prices.
Sir I have 5 years experience in these type of projects and we are having team of 5 microsoft and others certified people. We can handle this project. Please give us these project