1. Identify all files in the source directory that were created today only (use C:\source)
2. Copy the files identified in 1. to the target directory (use C:\destination)
3. Perform a SHA256 checksum on the source files & also the corresponding destination files & write the results to C:\destination\checksums.txt. Include a check whereby the checksums should be the same between the source & destination files. If they are not the same then create a text file called [login to view URL] with content wording such as copy failed : checksums were not the same. Clean up all copied files & checksum files & leave the error txt file alone for future reference. End the batch file now if checksums didn't match.
4. zip up the contents of C:\destination (include [login to view URL]) & call it C:\destination\[login to view URL] (for example [login to view URL])
5. Clean up. Delete all files in C:\destination except the zip file.
Due to the nature of this requirement the tools used need to be strictly limited to commercial off the shelf software. i.e. Powershell, bash & other tools cannot be used.
The commands available that can be used are : certutil, for/do, find, tar & curl, robocopy, xcopy
Bu iş için 8 freelancer ortalamada £126 teklif veriyor
Hi there! Dear colleague. I can help you with this project using PowerShell. I would like to know more about it. Contact me by Chat to get more information. My Best Regards
Hi Dear! I already check your description with carefully and very interesting your project. Also I have a development experience of project like your project. Specially I have more than 10 years of experience in softwa Daha Fazla