We are looking for a Microsoft Certified Professional to do a few small tasks for our surf shop business. Ideally, the person hired is willing to work with us on an ongoing / as needed basis when issues arise or when we need help with network changes, installations, tuneups etc.
Our environment consists of a Calyptix Access Enforcer business router, Microsoft SBS 2008 server station and 6 Windows client workstations.
The work to be done includes the following:
1. The first issue needing attention is that SBS is not successfully able to retrieve updates. See image 'unknown update status' and video 'Recording #[url removed, login to view]'.
2. The second issue is that one of the client workstations security scan is getting stuck on one file and is not able to complete the scan. See video 'Recording #[url removed, login to view]'.
3. The third is that users have reported that emails are taking an excessive amount of time to download from SBS to their iPhone Exchange accounts. I've witnessed this as well. Recently, the fetch time (to retrieve 0 new emails) jumped from less than 5 seconds to over 30 seconds (consistently). This one has a few moving parts so we would need to review configurations and logs for SBS server, Mail Relay and iPhones to investigate possible causes.
4. Last issue to troubleshoot is that recently we became unable to stream our CCTV cameras outside of our network. Inside network is not an issue. Need to review server configuration and logs to investigate possible cause.
5. New functionality request - configure server backup to remote Amazon S3 storage. We have been backing up daily to external hard drives. Ideally, we would like to back up to the cloud.
Bu iş için 13 freelancer ortalamada $21/saat teklif veriyor
I have 7+ years of experience as a Windows, VMware and 1 year of experience in AWS and can handle all your tasks efficiently. Hope to see from you.