- The project is to construct a system model with mean-square error equalization and discuss the advantages and disadvantages introduced by the technique.
- I've already constructed system model and written program using matlab without equalizer.
- Need help to add in equalizer and compare BER performance.
- If you have Wireless or Digital Communitcation background, will be easier to dicuss what we need to do, continue and finish project.
- Pls contact reply asap. Tks.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $300 for this job
I an professional automation engineer, I am good at Mathemtecal modeling of Engineering Systems and Simulation in MATLAB and Simulink. Brajesh
Hi, I'm a telecomunications engineer with experience in simulate comunications systems using Matlab. I can provide to you some results of my simulations of an OFDM system to proof my skills if you want. Best regards Daha Fazla
I'm a certified software engineer and good at matlab coding. My research field includes artificial intelligence and image process. Years of R&D experience ensures me do your job well. I made great progress in my resea Daha Fazla
I am a specialist digital comm engineer. My Msc thesis was in the same area. I would have bid this task for usd 150, if u would have mentioned the range of 30 to 250 usd.
I am a Ph.D candidate,and my major is EE.I have finished some papers about MMSE Equalizer in MIMO-OFDM system, so I can afford your task and supply necessary techniqual help for you.