Hey Freelancers, This is Chris, I am the Business Development Manager for a wireless phone and supplies distribution company. We sell wholesale priced cellphones, hotspots and related supplies to individual retail stores.
We are looking for someone with a vast knowledge of sales and cold calling who can help us introduce these dealers to our constantly updating selection of our phones and pricing availability The freelancer will get an official email address, virtual pbx phone number w browser and app access, crm access along with google sheets and google docs access. You will need a mentally stable and healthy environment to work. Responsibilities: 1: 25-50 calls/day (time frames will be 11am eastern time to 4pm eastern time)
We have many roles to fill: You will be learning all of them slowly in this order
1) Retention on ACTIVE dealers
2) Upselling ACTIVE dealers
3) Retention on DORMANT dealers
4) Upselling on DORMANT Dealers
5) Light administrative work and compliant collection of documents for dealers (2x yearly)
You’re typical routine might start with
1. calling a list off of google sheets and
a. confirming that they have access to view the wholesale pricing
b. confirming they are familiar with how to place an order
c. letting customer/retail store owner know this is also where they find tracking and the status of current or previous orders.
2. A series of incrementally persuasive and determined sales efforts “the Velvet Hammer” to get these stores ordering phones and supplies from our website.
3. Getting customers their usernames and passwords resent to them.
4. Following up on orders until you see them as sales orders in the ERP system.
This is a long time project and your hourly will increase when you reach a certain level. We have a tiered approach to compensation which will always be healthy hourly + generously proportionate commissions.
The markup on our items is not huge - it's a wholesale market and we have a very transparent ERP - so enjoy tiers like 30/40/50% of gross profit is your commission with experience and level.
So we need someone with serious dedication, knowledge of cellphones major cellphone brands will be great. If you think, you can do this, then
1. include a voice sample with a quick greeting
a. “Hi my name is XYZ Im calling from TTI Wireless and we’re your master agent for AT&T with Ebay”
2. Briefly explain what a sales cycle is and how you handle rejections / rebuttals.
3. Explain what does it mean when someone asks “is a phone unlocked?”
• We almost always sell them as unlocked or to work with AT&T..
• These are the brands we sell
If you can follow the directions above with response to the script and audio sample and are BILLINGUAL. Starting /Intro pay is $6.50 hour / Once you passed first MONTH/30 days. Its $7.25 per hour.