We are looking for an assistant/audio-typist to transcribe voice recordings from a dictaphone to word documents.
The work is required on a daily, ongoing basis. Reliability, high quality output, including correct spelling and grammar, are essential.
- Applicant is required to audio-type and transcribe voice messages to a word document, mostly business email content.
- The recording device is an Olympus DS-7000 dictaphone, compatible with the Olympus Dictation Management System (ODMS).
- The recordings will be uploaded before working days (5-6 days/week) before midnight in the Australian Eastern Time Zone (UCT+10) and transcribed word documents are expected back before 10am (UCT+10) the following day. This is an ongoing engagement.
- Usually, there will be 5-10 correspondences per day, with an estimated maximum of 2h of work time per day.
- We expect a fast typing pace (please indicate your speed in words per minute) and prefer applicants that are experienced in transcription and own transcription foot pedals.
- Secure handling of our confidential information is a must.
Please ensure that you are able to commit to this job on an ongoing, daily basis and are able to handle the required upload times (as mentioned above), considering the potential difference in time zones.