We have a Wordpress-based video sharing website which is under development. The video part of the site is powered using Kaltura ([url removed, login to view]).
We are looking for a developer who can integrate the Bango Mobile phone billing solution into the website.
For the moment, we want customers to use it via a PC but it allows them to make payment using their mobile phone. The Bango system allows the user to type their mobile number into the website and receive a text message in which they click pay on their phone.
[url removed, login to view] (We have a developer account with the already)
This should be quite straight forward and involve the following:
- Adding a 'buy and download now' button under all videos.
- Allowing us to set a default price for all videos or override this with a specific price for each video.
- when the 'buy and download now' button is clicked a box will appear for users to enter their mobile number, bango will then send the user a push message to their phone to allow them to click and buy.
- Once the Bango API tells us the user has paid we will need to get the download link using the Kaltura API and give the user an encrypted version of the download link which will only valid for 24 hours or up to 5 downloads.
- We will need to keep a record of which videos have been purchased and total revenue for each video in our database.
- We would also like the option to be able to make users pay using the billing platform in order to view a selection of premium videos.