I want to go ahead & create the osticket system on the RDI3 site.
We want to use the S2member plugin to create a user only section that will be freely available, no subscription fee, but they have to sign up & sign in to be able to use.
The ticket software will live on a members only page.
We will also have a forum section that lives in the members only section.
RE the tickets:
1) Do you have the ability to add an sms alert as well?? I just want to get a text sent to Maik & I that says a new ticket has been created. We don't need details of the ticket on that alert just that a ticket has been created.
2) We also want to make sure that the form has a captcha on it to eliminate the possibility of spambots submitting tickets.
3) We want the ability to add custom fields on our administration side that is viewable by us but not the client. i.e. we can fill in billable hours so we can do invoicing from those tickets.
RE the forum:
1) We basically want to be able to post up technical discussion topics, etc that users can search & find, i.e. if they have a question about how to perform a given function in Office 2010, we'll have an answer there that we've created already.
2) We can use the wordpress blog like you mentioned for those other sites.
3) Users will have to logon to view this section & they will have to be logged in to post comments to the discussion thread
4) As time goes on, we want to have levels of membership.
5) So level 1 can post a comment but it requires level 2 access to be able to post a question
6) The idea is we want to create a knowledge base that users can use to search out answers to their questions before they actually submit a ticket. Smart users will be able to solve their own problem before asking for us to help them.
So we'll need you to install & configure S2Member, OSTicket, Wordpress Blog, plus modify the site to include those sections.