There are a lot of plugins out there and I can't seem to find one that works. I'd like to create a wordpress plugin that is private and for my use.
Here's what it needs to do.
1. [guestpost] will be the short code that I can put into my blogs once the plugin is installed. This will create a form for the guest post.
2. The form fields should be - Name, Email, Category, Post Content, and submit. I also want a captcha to reduce spam. I also want a field with the Author or Keyword Name, website URL, and a short bio about that person. This will need to be inserted into the post at the bottom with a couple of spaces. The post area needs to have a Wysiwyg editor so that they can post something nice.
It would be cool to include images in the post if possible with the wysiwyg editor.
3. The post should then be put in the admin section as a draft and email the admin along with what blog it is on. I need this because I have about 40 blogs to install this on. This way the blog admin can go in and delete the post or approve it if it is good.
4. The person submitting the post should receive an email - thank you for submitting a guest post.
5. Upon approval the user receives and email with the post URL.
I am open to someone modifying the script of another plugin as long as it works on my blogs. I use the standard them and I need this tested and delivered on my site.
I'll escrow the money.