I want to be crystal clear about the needs for my project so here please pay attention to the following three sections: the business concept, what I want and what you will get as a result.
• Front of the house (server and bartender) training in restaurants (Food and Beverage industry) is awful for the most part and the resources outside of restaurant walls is almost non-existent
• People want to know how to make more money and enjoy their jobs more. Therefore, what I have created is geared directly to servers and bartenders. I’m only focused on their problem and how to solve it.
• I created an informational product entitled, “Triple Your Tips,” in order to teach servers how to make more money, have more fun and start treating their “jobs” like their own business
• The idea stemmed from complaints from friends, my infatuation with being the best server in every restaurant that I ever worked in and studying every single product in the same genre
• I developed a 92-page softcover workbook, audio series and video tutorials to render this problem and I want to give it away for free (for the most part) to spread the idea as far and as wise as possible
• This will build a brand that attracts a massive amount of traffic, establishes a community, builds a ton of beneficial relationships within the F&B industry and establish a platform to leverage a much bigger picture. In other words, if you have an audience that actually cares about your message, then you can do anything you want with it. You win.
WHAT I WANT
• A WordPress platform that is big, bright, vibrant and attractive
• A site to hold links to all of the downloads (which I’ll be holding through e-junkie and createspace) and will cause people to stay (video blog, forum and relevant information)
• The ability to implement an auto-responder (iContact), create a forum, incorporate social networking links and
• An individual/company that can effectively solve problems, is quick and reliable
• An individual/company vested in a big concept and wants to build a mutually beneficial relationship
WHAT YOU GET
• Specific instructions for functionality and appearance with full blueprints. NO GUESSING!
• An ongoing contract and/or equity options. I do NOT just “want a site,” to pay five figures up-front and have to incur ridiculous monthly fees. I want someone that I enjoy working with and is willing to put the site up and put in somewhere between 1-5 hours a week
• The ability to go nuts and do whatever you want with the site. I’m being serious about this, you’re much more creative and talented then me so you’re welcome to implement new ideas and innovate as you would like
• The ability to work with someone that knows exactly what they want and is passionate, fun, works hard and believes in treating people fairly
• To be part of a game-changing idea and work toward something much bigger
I know I just threw a ton of information out there but I want to make sure that we understand one another up-front. If you think that you’re a decent fit and/or know of anyone that is looking for a much bigger picture then we should talk (I’ll take care of you for the referral). Thank you for your time and best of luck bidding.
38 freelancers are bidding on average $1307 for this job
Expert in doing this sort of stuff... No upfront needed, all payments through GAF Milestone Payment (Escrow).. Online 16 Hours a day, Can start right away.. Thanks
Dear Sir I have experience and expertise in wordpress. Please view PMB about my developed wordpress sites. I hope that you will provide this job to me and reply to me as soon as possible. Regards Raj
Quality is a great issue. Please have a look at our profile, reviews and portfolio ( [url removed, login to view] ) before selecting the winning bidder. Thanks, Tonmay
Hi! I would love to work with you on your WordPress project. It sounds like something I would love to do. I will be sending you a PM shortly.
Please, do not ignore this bid. We are Web2.0 expert and successfully developed many Wordpress based projects/[url removed, login to view], check your PMB for further details.
My objective is great customer service with broad experience and affordable Implementation. My Notion : "No Satisfaction, No Payment". Please see PMB for details Thanks Nizam