Veronica (veronicavli) highly recommended you and I love how her site came out. I don't have an ecommerce site but a pre-existing Wordpress lead gen site that is quite old and needs a serious redesign to take it to 2013 level. Here are some things I'm thinking of:
Key Elements Missing
- Prominent Phone Number at the Top of the Site
- Lead Gen Form that incentives someone to leave their information (* A free month of services)
- Key Trust Emblems also in a prominent location that leave customers with a feeling of safety especially considering my website processes credit card and bank payments (way too far down on the page currently)
- Quick understanding of why I'm so good at what I do
Other pieces I would like to see incorporated:
- Founded in 1987 (,y biggest competitor [url removed, login to view] was only just founded in 1996)
- Testimonials section
- Social Media icons
- Some version of red coloring as the current scheme because we've been using maroon for such a long time that I don't want my customers who are familiar with me to question if it's the same website
- some kind of flash or slideshow like [url removed, login to view]'s that explains (What Makes us Different, How it Works, Least Expensive Option)
- remove the outdated and aged stock images and make the site appear much more professional and established
- "Our Clients" section: Gold's Gym, World Gym, Power House Gym, American Dance, Beach Tanning, Whole Body Vibration, Worldwide Travel, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Bikram Yoga, Winner Preschool, Pro Alarm (some of our client names sound national. It also shares the types of businesses we serve. (we process for many different business types) Do you want to use them ie: Pro Alarm, etc)
The biggest thing [url removed, login to view] needs is to be brought into 2013. Also keep in mind that majority of decision-makers that end up signing up with [url removed, login to view] are women in their 30-40s. We want the website to appeal to them both in color, user friendliness, and messaging.
Can you help me?