Note that the home page of the site has a slightly different layout and may require a separate template than the sub-pages. Also, the template(s) must be flexible to allow us to both to adjust the content shown in the in left-side bar on the sub-pages and to use any Wordpress plug-in or widget.
Also, on the current site, there is no drop-down navigation, but we will need that capability with the Wordpress theme.
REQUIREMENTS. You must:
1) Have previous experience working with Wordpress. Previous experience converting sites, PSD or HTML templates to Wordpress is preferred.
2) Have at least 3 years of WordPress and PHP experience.
3) Have excellent written and spoken English and communication skills.
4) Be available for at least 3-4 hours during US/Eastern business hours.
5) Be a self-starter that is able to work independently. We don't mind providing support and answering questions when needed, but we don't want to have to micro-manage everything you do.
If you do a good job on the conversion, we will turn over the implementation on the server to you as well. We will also have much more work for you in the future.
Please be sure to address all of the above points in your quote and ensure that you meet the criteria before applying. Please also be sure to include samples of your WordPress work so that we can see what you can do. Thanks!
Experts here ==================================== Ready to start. =============================== Please visit PM. Thanks.