I have a WordPress theme I have just installed (Kallyas). I need some help to customize it, since some of the features shown in the theme demo do not seem to be standard (or at least not evident).
I have a screen shot of how it looks currently ([url removed, login to view]).
Things that NEED to be revised (See [url removed, login to view]):
• The header area needs to be transparent, so that the Slider image shows through.
• The slider needs to be positioned correctly.
• The body needs to have wider margins.
Things that we would LIKE to have revised, if they are not difficult (See [url removed, login to view]):
• We would like the menu positioned closer to the logo.
• We would like the logo bigger than the header area.
I would like to keep the cost down. Please let me know in your bid if you are including just the first set of changes or both sets. Thank you.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $117 for this job
Hi, I am a very experienced wordpress developer. I could made the cahnges for you quickly and easily. I am available now if you want to have a private chat about the project. Thanks Andrew
I understood the way you want to see your wordpress site look like. I will amend the website according to your needs and results will be best from my side. I will feel great to work on this project.