Looking for a web designer / wordpress specialist to create a new WordPress website for a Blinds Company in Florida.
We currently have a website ( [url removed, login to view] ) and would like to create a new site, with a new theme. We can transfer over the old content. We don't have the images available except for on the site, so this would need to be captured as part of this job.
1. Move to a new Responsive theme that looks great on desktop, mobile and tablet. Use the copy from the old website and optimize all the images. Built from the start with Page Speed in mind - we'd like to get below 2 seconds load-time. Integrate google tag manager and install Facebook, Google Analytics, and Adwords tags. Configure the product pages to have Facebook and Google Adwords tracking for the Call To Action. Create a few case studies for the installations. (Time estimate 25-30 Hours)
2. Built with great onsite SEO - Do all onsite SEO and Create a list of keywords and add these to the copy. This will be reviewed and amended (if necessary) by us before going live to make sure it fits with the business (Time estimate 4 hours)
3. Use a theme that has a video header. Edit the video header from videos we will send.
4. Review this theme that we are considering and suggest a better alternative if you have found one better suited to our needs - [url removed, login to view]
5. Create Product case studies. If you check this theme you will find that when you click on a gallery item (which we will use to showcase past projects) you can then go into a page that gives more information about the projects. We will provide limited information about all the projects and would like them to be padded out.
6. Create a blog section and produce 3 articles (can be outsourced) about the window treatment industry to get the blog started.
Fifty Shades and Blinds