I need a plugin that able to store wordpress post's content into a file and keep it on Amazon S3 instead of in database (When we publish a post, the content will be store into a file and that file will be place in Amazon S3 and when we read, it will read from that file and display into the post).
The plugin need to:
- Write wordpress post_content into a file (every time saving the post, the content will write into a file instead of writing to post_content field in database).
- Raplace the post_content field in database with that temporary file-link path.
- Upload that file into S3.
- Replace the post_content field in database with the amazon S3 link.
- Everytime we read the content - that should be loaded from S3 and show into the post.
Thanks and best regards,
Bu iş için 16 freelancer ortalamada $66 teklif veriyor
Hello. Wordpress development expert ready to help you with project. I have more 400 good reviews and more 9 years of development experience behind, so all will be done with best quality and timeframe. Free bugfixing s Daha Fazla
Dear Hiring Manager, I can help you in the project. Please let me know when we can discuss in more details so that we could proceed further. Looking forward for your response. Thanks. Kind Regards, Surya
I’m a Professional Software Engineer, specialized in WordPress, PHP. Currently working in a software a company since 2015, I can do this for you. Message me for further discussion.