I require a Woocommerce Dedicated Custom Review Frontend form that the customers can fill in. This review form should be a standalone form that we should be able to publish in any page using a shortcode.
The following are the fields that form should have:
1. Products Select dropdown- to choose the products from the dropdown menu hwich would be dynamic in nature (this list should change basis the products & variants available in the backend & get reflected in the form accordingly)
2. Conditional fields showing the variants for the product chosen from the dropdown menu in the form of bullet points
3. If the product has color variants, the available color swatches should also show up as conditional fields
4. Email field or Order No - This field can accpet either email id or the order no. Email field will map the entered email id with the registered user email id & should check that as soon as someone enters the email id. If the email id is not registered it should show an error message in red saying "We don't have an account with this email id. Please Sign Up to continue" & if the email id is registered a different success message should say "Your account is verified. Please continue to review your purchase". Similarly if the user enters the order id, the system should dynamically verify the purchase w.r.t. the order no & map the email id accordingly while posting the review.
5. Write a review Text Area which would be the actual review for the product
6. Review Title - this would be the title of the review
Now once the review is posted, the same should show up in a different custom post type called Reviews (Can be created using CPTUI Plugin) inside WP dashboard. And all the reviews posted should appear here with an option to approve / unapprove / delete / edit options. Do note that these reviews need to be mapped to the actual product reviews but we are controlling them in a separate dedicated dashboard.
We're currently using a plugin called ReviewX to display the reviews on the product page. The posted reviews are visible inside the ReviewX dashboard only - we need to display the same reviews in that custom post type dashboard panel as well for a better control.
Let me know if you need to see the design for the form. The form design is ready & just need to be developed accordingly. DM me for more details.
Timeline - 4 to 5 days max. Do let me know the charges for getting this done.
P.S - And it would be great if you can make this in a plugin format for having better control over the review form.
Looking forward to hearing from you at the earliest.
Good to have features - There should be an option for excel upload of reviews for migrating reviews from another website in bulk (with a provision of downloading a sample csv or excel format to refer)