Sport for Lives is a Crowdfunding platform built with WordPress:
[login to view URL]
It uses a Crowdfunding theme called "Krowd" which incorporates the WooCommerce Framework.
Each crowdfunding campaign is setup as a WooCommerce product.
The website is currently live and active with several campaigns completed, and others actively running.
Sport For Lives is currently a South African based NPO, however, it can receive international card payments through Payfast.
Development Functionality Extension Scope:
1. Sign-up Verification
Add 2FA or Google Captcha V2.
See image 1 attached.
2. Add a column that shows what product each donation was for in the WooCommerce Reports:
See image 2 attached.
3. Preview button before submitting or editing campaigns.
See image 3 attached.
4. Change order of campaign Gallery.
Can we have little thumbnail previews of the gallery images used here with the ability to remove or change the order of the gallery? OR an “edit gallery” button that takes you to a WordPress Gallery Screen that allows for reordering and removing of images?
See brief image 4 attached.
5. Broken links on Crowdfunding Dashboard.
See image 5 attached.
6. Rich description area (with media and formatting preview):
Can we have the option to Bold, define text as a heading, hyperlink, and preview images or YouTube videos used?
See image 6 reference attached.
7. Add Campaign Page (Login page - Add Register option)
See image 7 reference attached.
8. Add link or button to “campaign submitted” message.
See image 8 attached.
9. Add “Campaign in review” text in the campaign dashboard for campaigns that have been submitted or edited.
See image 9 attached.
Testing Server for backend access available on request.
All changes must be documented and the solutions must be explained for future reference.