We're fast-growing team looking for a long-term developer to join us.
We're mostly working on customizing themes, roughly 80% front end work and 10% general (settings, product creation, etc) and back end functionality work.
We guarantee long term employment & relatively easy and fun workload. Initial 2 weeks will be on hourly, then, if satisfied, moved to fixed weekly payments.
- at least 8/10 english language self-assesed skill (written)
- at least 8/10 UI/UX knowledge and experience (great sense of design & following latest design trends)
- at least 7/10 php self-assesed skill
- at least 9/10 CSS self-assesed skill
- at least 9/10 General Wordpress & Woocommerce Systems Knowledge self-assessed skill
- MUST be a genuinely good, ethical & professional person. Shady tactics, lies and unethical behavior will also be grounds for instant termination.
- MUST be available for long-term serious & professional work. People changing their mind or causing a fireable offense within the first 2 weeks will have the cost of finding their replacement deducted from their invoice.
- MUST have at least 4 hours overlap with US EST time zone. Preferably the full 8 hours, but we do have some flexibility possible.
- MUST BID WITH REAL HOURLY BID, no "placeholder" bids accepted.
Please write "I UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT" on top of your bid so that I know you've read this in DETAIL AND YOU HAVE ALL THE REQUIREMENTS LISTED. Spammers are not welcome.
Thank you and looking forward to working with you!