We are looking to install and setup Wordpress on our Windows 2008 Server. There will be 2 parts to this project. The first part will be working with a Wordpress guru to help us better understand how best to install Wordpress on our servers, as well as configure the system to meet our specific design requirements. This would consist of a meeting or 2 to walk through these design questions.
Here are the list of requirements we'd like to discuss and have a better understand of what's possible.
1. Hosting multiple blogs on our server. Each Blog will have it's own theme, postings,etc.
2. We will use the RPC API to automatically post blog postings to each blog sites. We want to ensure we can use the API to post direclty to the blog.
3. We will want to leverage custom fields. We'd modify the blog fields to include potentially 3-5 additional fields that will be leverated in the MetaData. These fields will be used/referenced in the template/themes.
4. We will want to create/implement a custom domain name for each blog. For example, if we sign up 3 clients, each client's blog will be setup for their own domain. something like blog.<companyname>.com , which would direct the traffic to that companies custom blog hosted on our server.
5. We'll be eventually creating custom themes/templates for these blogs. We'll want an expert who understands how to create custom templates, can leverage the custom fields and the category fields in these themes.
6. We want expertise to understand how we can retrieve data/metrics from mysql into our own app. For example, Wordpress keeps track of google keywords that are used to navigate to a specific blog entry (how people found the blog entry). Can we retrieve/discover those keywords and pull them, programmatically, into a separate app. What other data can we retrieve from mysql....knowing that we're running a .NET environment.
Again, for this first phase, we are simply looking to work with and discuss all these requirements with a WordPress expert. We aren't expecting you to implement all of this at this stage. Once we better understand what can and cannot be done, we will move to the second phase of the project which will be to help us implement a number of these features/configurations.
If you understand what i'm asking for in the above requirements and can answer all these questions, please bid on the project. I am assuming it would consist of 1, maybe 2 meetings over the phone to talk through all the questions.
4 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 150$ teklif veriyor
[Posting and asking for direct contact information or posting a link that has your contact information is strictly prohibited and will get your account suspended - Freelancer.com Admin]