Wordpress Plugin for Legal Pages
Need to have legal forms automatically inserted into
my blogs by a plugin.
This plugin would have the legal docs as a template.
Each template would have key words to be replaced with
the current site's info (such as domain and name of
I will provide the legal docs with the template
keywords to be replaced.
You will need to include them with the plug in as the
default legal docs. BUT that said - i want to make this
to be a commercially available plugin so these default
docs would need to be replaced easily since I couldn't
give away copyrighted legal docs to the public (would have
to find generic ones)
In the settings of the plugin you need to:
1. have open check boxes to check for which forms to
2. once checked off in the plugin by user and settings updated the checked off selected forms would be inserted at the bottom of any theme
compensation ... i'll give the full list and the starting
legal docs, disclaimers and policies
4. BUT some of the legal docs will be printed below
the links right at the bottom of the pages (such as
disclaimers, affiliate compensation etc..
5. We need to make this so I or others can replace the
disclaimer docs with new ones or their own legal docs,
or the docs they are licensed to used. Another idea is
to be able to copy and paste text or html into
wordpress to create the new legal page. But ideally we
want to make this so one folder can be uploaded to a
new blog as a plugin and all the legal forms are right
5. we also need to make this so People can upload new
html forms or at least the text to copy and paste to
be posted as an extra legal page.
7. Other ideas to make this a good plugin and more commercially viable are appreciated.