Devam Ediyor

Write 20 articles on PSP


Write 20 articles on PSP

I'm looking for experienced Writers to help me write 20 articles on PSP based on the Keywords I supply.

Here's the project requirements:

1. Article must be original, no copy or plagiarise whatsoever.

If you are not the subject expert in that topic, doesn't matter as long as you can do research and write your own points.

2. Minimum number of words = 450 (can be more)

3. Minimum number of keywords in each articles to repeat = 15

4. Minimum keyword density in each article = 3% (or more)

5. Article must be typed in MS-Word and deliver via zip file

6. At the top of each article, writer to specify:

a) No of words

b) How many times this keyword was repeated

c) Keyword density

7) Timeline to complete project = 5 days

If you exceed this timeline, i reserve the right not to make full payment

8. Payment terms:

20% upfront by Escrow and remainder 80% upon project completion

9. I reserve the right to reject any article and ask for it to be re-written if it doesnt meet my expected standards

10. I'd like to pay max $3.60 for each article

Serious bidders only. Please do not waste time. If you do a good job, we can work long term each month.



Daha fazlasını gör: write your own article, writers write, we write your article, we can write that, top minimum, top 10 article subject for re write, payment terms escrow, pay escrow upfront, must write, make escrow payment, how we write article, how to write research articles, how to write good articles, how to write article in any topic, how do we write article, how do i write, how can we write article, how can i write good article, help me write my research article, help me write copy, escrow payment terms, escrow help, escrow as payment term, d&b supply, copy write writers

İşveren Hakkında:
( 2 değerlendirme ) Spore, Singapore

Proje NO: #100472



Let's start. Thanks.

%selectedBids___i_period_sub_7% gün içinde 150%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_9% %project_currencyDetails_code_sub_10%
(75 Değerlendirme)