This Project is in 2 parts, the fist to be submitted by 8:00PM Central Standard Time Februray 7th, 2011.
Part I (Due 02/07/11 - 8:00 PM Central Standard Time)
Create a table of at least five of your favorite songs. Include the name of the song, the artist, the length of the song, the year the song was recorded, and the title of the album. For your Music XML File Project, you must do the following:
· Encode the information from your table along with the XML schema in XML format.
· Create a DTD for the XML previously created.
· Create an XSD for the XML previously created.
(5 Songs for part 1:)
1) Who You'd Be Today - Kenney Chesney - 4:14 (Length) - (Album) The Road and The Radio - (Year) 2005
2) Three Little Birds - Bob Marley and the Wailers - 4:00(Length) - (Album) Exodus - (Year) 1977
3) No Woman No Cry - Bob Marley and the Wailers - 4:03 (length) - (Album) Natty Dread - (Year) 1974
4) Just to See You Smile - Tim Mcgraw - 3:35 (Length) - (Album) Everywhere - (Year) 1997
5) Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison - 3:03 (Length) - (Album) Blown' Your Mind - (Year) 1967
(DUE BY FEBRUARY 8TH 8:00PM CENTRAL STANDARD TIME)
Write a 350- to 750-word paper created entirely in an XML file format—not Microsoft® Word®. In this XML file-formatted paper, compare and explain CSS, XSL, and XSLT. Your XML file should include a style sheet of your choosing.