We have a Flash website and need some custom work. Here is the link to our flash site.
[url removed, login to view]
1. We would like to replicate the "Our Work" section at this website: [url removed, login to view] As you could see, we have built in the z-index effect for the thumbnails. What we need to add is the shadows on the bottoms, the Polaroid effect (its stroke) and the pop-out effect. We basically need the home page thumbnails to look and function exactly like the "Our Work" section at this website: [url removed, login to view]
2. On our home page, you'll see only 8 projects displayed. This is exactly what we want on the home page, however, when someone clicks on the "Portfolio" tab we want 16 boxes displayed with no scroll. We may have to shrink the thumbnails on this page a little.
3. When you click on any project on our website we need to change this generic project information page to look like the attached jpeg (see attachment). Below is a list of what we have to add to each project page. These elements should be dynamic and attached to the xml files so that I could easily add and change things accordingly.
* Remove roll-over effect on large project photo. We need the content static and not hidden when mouse is out.
* Add "Back to our Work" button on top left. Same functionality as "close" button on top right.
* Add Title and location of project.
* Add "View Project" button. This button links out.
* Project description with HTML compatibility.
* Add Sub category buttons (ex. "Web Development", Web Design", etc.) Some projects will share the same sub categories but also have their own.
Let me know if you have any questions with the above.