We have a Flash application which is almost done. Need some changes and stuff in that.
Look at it here:
[url removed, login to view]
You will see:
1. Create a new Cake - This will basically take you to the Flash app and will let you go through a series of steps to design your cake.
You can also see a drop down of Languages on top that would let you select the language.
2. Use Existing Cake - Will ask you the Unique ID of the Cake which you created last time. If ID exists, it will bring up the cake which you created by attaching the XML to it. Try using the ID 129689489288
So here is what I need:
1. The First screen which shows the 2 options to Create new Cake or Use Existing should be part of the Flash.
2. The language selector on top should be part of Flash. Each language has an XML associated with it. So basically it should attach the appropriate XML with Flash.
3. The second step in Flash which asks for Border color, should show the colors the same way the Sizes are shown in the first step. Along with Mouse Hover option.
4. The Third Step allows you to type text on the Flash. In the XML we need option to specify the maximum and minimum font size that is allowed for the text on Flash. user should be able to select only between those sizes. Also, in the XML we need to specify maximum characters that can come in a line and maximum lines that can come in the Flash. If the number of characters exceed then we need to suggest a bigger size cake to the user.
5. Special Objects step should show the special objects the same way the Sizes are shown in the first step.
6. There may be few more small changes.
I need this rocket fast. ASAP.