Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Overall responsibility of technical implementation of the project.
2. Development, Unit Testing and bug fixing.
3. Creating and enhancing modules.
The Flash Application Developer will focus on delivering the application as agreed through Project Assignment. The candidate should be able to work end to end in designing, developing and testing of the applications. They should be able to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
• Experience in deploying the applications on web server.
• Development experience Flash, Flex, Action script and Xml.
• Understanding and proficiency with Flash development.
• Demonstrate experience in objective-oriented design and development of applications and systems.
• Experience with Interactive application development, memory management.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $14/hour for this job
Hello, I have worked with flex, flash, actionscript, xml in several projects, including videoconfering ones, [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] using best development practices. Best regards, Javier
Hi, Our organization has Flash Developers, Designers, AS programmers among others talented people. We can take care of your requirement with high quality and provide backup incase developer is sick.
Hi, I have good expertise and skills in Html5, Css3, Jquery, Ajax, Wordpress, Magento and responsive layouts. Keeping my fingers crossed for a positive reply from your side. Thanks Nav
Hi, I would like to do job for you. I am skilled in java OOPs concept and in Flex,Actionscript also. You can check my portfolio for better understanding of my capabilities and knowledge