We have an association website at [url removed, login to view]
and we were looking at adding a 'Member Spotlight' feature to the homepage, to replace the current FlashLoaded Flash RSS news reader
you see there now.
The Flash movie would pull up a random association member from data exported to an XML file in the root, then display the photo/member data in a cool, FFF-fonts kinda way:
[url removed, login to view]
and the corresponding XML file:
[url removed, login to view]
- this is just an early rubbish version using 4 member records and the movie size is all wrong. This is using the standard off the shelf FlashTickerFX from Flashloaded.
We thought that this would be an easy adaptation for our usual contacts at Flashloaded, but they're too busy just now. Please check
out the attached JPG for an example of how we'd *like* the actual member spotlight feature to look. (As per HTML the SWF should be 520x162)
$NAME, $CITY, $STATE, $TEL, $EMAIL, $BIOGTEXT, $WEBFOLDER, $JPGFILENAME are the fields that will be exported to the XML
Only Flash pros then please...
* Background for movie should be very light blue - #E6EAEC
* SWF should be 520x162 and look exactly like JPG attached once inserted into the HTML on the Florida site
* Contact Info should be in FFF Dreamer Bold, as per JPG attached
* The biog text should be in FFF Harmony regular, as JPG attached
* Please remember that the movie should select members randomly rather than sequential
* When a member's info is displayed, it zooms their photo in to view and makes the contact info and bio FFF text appear on screen in a very quick 'tickertape' way, character by character. The photo should always be resized to 125wx152h pixels (as some img's vary in height, so will need to be made smaller) Each member should stay on screen for 5 seconds once fully arrived
* If at any time a mouseover occurs for that member anywhere on the movie, it should jump to the associated URL ($webfolder)
* It would be cool if we could have a nice wipe (like the one when
the homepage content appears at [url removed, login to view] ?)
when the member's data disappears and the next one comes in?
If anyone thinks they can take this job on, please let me know asap, otherwise we'll just go with a boring HTML/PHP script instead of Flash/XML. :)
Bu iş için 7 freelancer ortalamada $230 teklif veriyor
hi, I can do it, I have experience making interfaces between flash and XMl files, please review this link [login to view URL] this test uses XML file to get the data. Please make me any question yo Daha Fazla
Hi, We understand your specs perfectly and I'm sure we can do a good job for you. For our flash work reference, please see client reviews or visit us at [login to view URL] -Regards, Team Manager
Hi, I can really do this for you. Details in PMB. Thanks, ilya.
As a Flash expert I would welcome the opportunity to work on this project with you and can assure you a top quality work. Kind regards
“We are team of professional’s expertise in developing web based application using PHP/ASP/.NET and in web designing using Photoshop, Dreamweaver MX, Flash [login to view URL] reading your project description, we are highly int Daha Fazla