Simple modifications to flash intro from activeDen
I have a flash intro from activeDen which is feeded by an .xml file and I need to make some changes.
This is the intro: [url removed, login to view]
You can see it in action here: [url removed, login to view]
I have bought the file so I have both .fla and .swf files as well as sample images and all needed files.
What I need to change
I want this intro to be used as several different advertisement splashs, so I want to:
- Add an url variable to link to a web destination the whole animation background in the xml config
- Add an url variable link to front images in the in the xml file
- Add an url variable link to text titles or subtitles in the in the xml file (could be empty)
- Add a waiting time variable in last 'page' so after that to an specific url destination
- change the 'skip intro button' position to top right corner, with a different text (in Spanish) and an 'X' close window icon.
The last point is optional and not mandatory but would be a great adition to your bid if your are able to do this and we can talk about a small bonus appart from the initial budget.
- Once each banner is properly setup through the xml file, I'd like to be able to hardcode, encrypt or something else the xml file, so this design cannot be changed or used for other projects by the websites where the banner is going to be used.