WE MAKE SENSE WEBSITE
- site on load shows text logo 'we make sense'
- on rollover of logo - logo highlights red
- on click opens up name, email and phone of Lee and Nick
- at same time as info appears, all centre's on screen
- on rollover of name 'Lee' or 'Nick' highlights red
- on click opens up main menu of generic items (film, books, music, animals etc)
- each item has an option
1 - open submenu (once a submenu is open it can then also open another sub menu and so on, indefinitely)
2 - open image
3 - open website
- all items beyond the name, email and telephone should be built from xml (menu's, sub menus, links and images)
- email on rollover should highlight red
- on click should be a mailto: link
- all motion should be as smooth as possible
- when an item that is already chosen is clicked again, its function closes and everything re-centres on screen
refer to site mockup (very rough) at [url removed, login to view] for visual explanation.
only 2 items are working :
we make sense > Lee Harding > food & drink > weetabix
we make sense > Lee Harding > food & drink > pasta
any questions, please ask.