I would like an AIR app based on FLEX 4 SDK.
Basically, it's a picture/movie browser and player only for local use (that could works without internet connection).
Actually it's a kind of catalog based on 2 levels of navigation :
- the catagory of product (for example "computer parts", "books", etc)
- the sub-category of product (for example "keyboard", "printers" for "computer parts" main category")
The main interface contains 3 parts (please refere to the schema)
1) At the right top of the window (the app will run in full screen mode), 4-5 fixed thumbnails showing the mains categories. The selected category is highlighted by a mobile shape that scrolls horizontally to the clicked category. The navigation is made possible by clicking on the category and/or using arrows.
2) on the left, a vertical list of thumbnails showing the sub-categories. The thumbnails scroll smoothly vertically in an infinite loop.
To select a sub-category, the user clics on a thumbnail and/or navigation arrows. The thumbnail list scrolls to bring the selected sub-category to a defined position (this time, the highlite shape is fixed and the pictures move).
Everytime a main category is selected, the sub-category list completely refreshes and the default sub-category is aligned in the "highlite" zone.
3) the product selector is equivalent to the sub-category selector, but horizontally.
Everytime a sub-category is selected, the product list completely refreshes and the default product is aligned in the "highlite" zone.
4) In the center of the screen is the "detail view" of the choosen product, an image, a short description and a picture/video gallery.
5) On clic, the images must zoom to fullscreen / the video must be played on fullscreen.
All the components are driven by XML's provided by myself. It would be nice to use the felx 4 service feature to access the XML's.
There is no need to skin the component, I will do it myself.
The term is extremely SHORT!!
7 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 694$ teklif veriyor
Hello Sir, Please check PM for more details... T hank you for your time and consideration. We are specialize keen As3 AIR/Flex Widget developers..