i have 2 template file ( see attachmend that are 2 JPG files ). I don't have PSD file ( the structure is really easy...so you can easly re-create the PSD from the JPG.
I need you do JPG to PSD to XHTML + CSS. I don't need PSD file substantially i need XHTML + CSS at the end of the work.
In here some others detail about the work:
- the layout will be centered into the page and attached to the top.
- for the menu i need an active class so when the button is selected ( see [url removed, login to view] file ) as you can see the "Prodotti" button change color and position of the arrow icon that point down
- the [url removed, login to view] will be the layout not only of the home page but also of all my pages so i need that the text space ( the blu box with trasparency ) has the possibility to have an internal scroll bar to host longer text if needed - could be very nice having a scroll bar like in this website: [url removed, login to view]
- i need that the background image ( i mean the "man" in [url removed, login to view] and the "girl" in [url removed, login to view] ) is an image that can be easly changed because i will use different background images for all pages... so i need a CSS rule somethink like <div class="background-home"></div>
- in file [url removed, login to view] as you can see we have the blue box ( that host the content of the page left aligned with a "sub menu" i need the same as represented in the picture...so also in this case when the user select the CAR bubble button this change aspect as represented in picture.
- finally i need that while you do the work you change the logo picture ( from "AssicurazioniDe Feo" as now to "Assicurazioni de Feo")
- i dont need the squares paper background you can place a white background
- change the color of the bottom bar where will be placed copyright links from orange to light grey, and also place in the XHTML the space to write bottom credits.
- the 3 rounded boxes at the bottom of the page must be CSS rounded boxes that i can easly fill with text or picture.
I need you TEST the final templates with all major browser IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Chrome to grant cross browser compatibility.
I need it done in 1-2 days not more.
Placing your bid consider that i can buy full new theme from templatemonster for 50USD so if you conmsider the job to hard to do in my budget please don't bid. I will consider offer only offers around my budget.
I will consider offers only from serious people, if you never did a work before stay away from posting absurd offers.