App needs to pull data from the [url removed, login to view] database - can refer to the web site for details including API. iPhone-specific iPhone sample app available with Freebase objective-c framework ([url removed, login to view]) ([url removed, login to view]), which can be used as a starting point.
- Current list of 5-selected names (“favorites”) from search, in user's defined sort order in tableview format
- If no list exists, show empty tableview with "No List Defined" text, and allow user to add names (up to 5 max) to their list
- Screen nav title buttons: Edit, “+” (add new entry – see below for Adding name)
- List can be edited (names added up to 5 max, deleted, sorted)
- Allow entire list to be deleted
- Sort list functions like Phone Favorites
- Tableview cell contents should display name of person, types (similar to how PhoneBase sample app displays name entries when searching)
- Clicking on entry/name on list displays the Detail Screen (see below)
- Allow swipe-delete name on list, or delete via the Edit button (similar to Phone Favorites)
- Bottom of screen displays a toolbar with following button/options:
- Share (email the list – see below for details), “i” info button (display settings view similar to the one in PhoneBase sample app)
Adding name to list:
- Tableview with search view at top, and scope bar with following options: All, Popular, Baseball, Football, Golf (see PhoneBase sample app as example)
- All = default screen displayed, should show initial list of all entries from Freebase in Baseball, Football or Golf types. Tableview should initially populate the view, and allow user to search from the view
- Popular = retrieves list of entries from web database (will provide separate details), in XML format
- Baseball = retrieves list from [url removed, login to view] database with type = pro baseball (current players, not retired)
- Basketball = same as baseball except retrieve pro basketball players (current, not retired)
- Football = same as above, but pro football (not retired)
- Golf – same as others above
- Tableview should provide ability for user to place checkmark next to multiple entries (up to 5 max) that can be added to their list.
- Tableview rows should display information similar to the Phonebase sample app (name, type details below name).
- Also allow user to manually enter a name to their list. Example in sample PhoneBase app provides similar functionality when user types a name and it's not found in the database, the user can click on tableview window and create an entry.
- Clicking on a tableview cell displays detail screen (see below)
- Note: if using PhoneBase sample app, can remove all the geosearch functionality (not needed)
- Displays picture/image from Freebase entry of selected name/person
- Displays description data (should display similar to how the [url removed, login to view] web site displays name details – ex: description in a scrolling webview window, hyperlink to click for displaying Wikipedia entry)
- Displays the “Also known as: “ details if available
- Show their team position(s), what sport(s) played and current team (similar to how web site displays info)
- Details can be scrolled (webview)
- From detail screen, allow user to add them to their list
- Store list locally on device, either in SQLite db or plist
- Optionally (future) may want to allow users to create > 1 list, same details as above (max 5 entries), name the list
- Allow the list to be emailed to someone else. Email message text = list contents in the user’s sorted order
- Tableview for displaying names should be grouped & sorted as follows:
- Scope=All: group by type (e.g. baseball, basketball, football), sort within group by name
- Scope=Baseball, Basketball, Football, Popular: group by male, female; sort within group by name
HI, I am Expertise iPhone iPad Developer Please give me Chance to make this Project. I have read all the Details. We can talk over PMB.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $1578 for this job
Hello Sir, Please check PMB Details. Thanks & Regards, SevenStar Infotech.
Hi there, Delivering high-value, innovative mobile solutions! EMobilityXperts has a team dedicated to creating cutting edge applications and services for the Apple IPhone, Blackberry, J2ME, Symbian, Windows Mobile Daha Fazla
Hi, We at Chipleaf Pvt Ltd have adequate knowledge of the work and we can complete your work in time frame, as per requirement [url removed, login to view] have 50 Developer Team(Asp.net c#),30 Developer Team(Java,J2ME,J2EE),40 Deve Daha Fazla
Hi Contact me for quality work and up to date.I am creating Ipad and Iphone apllications since The iPhone was in market.I have build many apps using the iPhone [url removed, login to view] for your reply
I am Iphone Developer having 6 Years of Experience in development. I Was part of team who have developed Sears2go ,Kmart2go ,Mygofer etc applications. I can do this job easily for you.
We are a software development house and developed few of our own application for iPhone and Android, Please provide me a email to send you some of the document of our current products. Thanks & regards Sunil Daha Fazla
Greeting ! It can be done to your satisfaction .Please check PMB for Details & Queries . Team Interworld
MobiSpector is a based in London, United Kingdom. We have over 18 programmers, pls check PBM.