- Location Based service focused on big, night-life cities (e.g. new york, hollywood, san francisco)
- Based on Foursquare API - uses pretty much all the features from Foursquare - main function being able to check-in to locations, see where your friends have recently checked-in and able add shouts and photos to checks-ins.
- These are the first specs - we might add or leave of some features, but nothing major shouldn't be missing from this list.
Basic (Foursquare) functions include:
- Simplified UI (Friends and Locations being the two main functions)
- Friends and places mapping
- Do check-in to listed location (venue)
- Add new location (venue)
- Option to add "shouts" to check-ins
- Venue (Location) details
- Push notifications
- Send check-ins, shouts and possible new badges to Twitter and Facebook depending on Foursquare settings
- Rate events (real-time interest e.g [url removed, login to view])
Extra features include:
- Choosing for specific town on a welcome page (drop-down of towns)
- Check-ins are public to anyone who uses this App on that town (aka, all users are friends with each other on that town)
- Users can decide how much info is public (easy privacy settings)
- Users can also do private check-ins (opt-out public check-in per check-in basis - default is public)
- Opportunity to add photos to check-ins
- Check-in locations (events) have extra data (that Foursquare doesn't supply) that events have added via online form on our website (website has been build separately)
- Check-ins give users “check-in specific offers from events” as (extra) exit page when check-in has been done
- Service has more location categories than Foursquare, but so that Apps categories fit into Foursquare as sub-categories
- Service has it's own "check-in badges" for multiple check-ins on certain locations that Foursquare doesn't list
- Trending places - ranking of most popular check-in locations
- Our designer will do basic designs on Photoshop files - your job will be to convert those files to function App pages
- We are expecting to have this App done in less than 3 months with a shell completed within a month
- Project is fully accomplished when iTunes has accepted App into iTunes App store
- We expect candidate to have good insight to iPhone Apps, Foursquare and location based services so that he can give us input of how to do things smarter rather than just do blindly "non-working solutions" just because that was in the original spec.
- Developer has to be available via Skype most of the time
- Full documentation written as things get developed
If successful, there will be additional work to port the requested iPhone app for other mobile platforms (e.g. Android, Blackberry). Please provide sample work in your PMs to help gauge aptitude and skills. As the requirements may be a bit vague, I'd be more than happy to schedule conference calls over Skype to answer questions.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $1685 for this job
We are a boutique development team who creates every client project from scratch: no recycled code or graphics, no reliance on bloated open source platforms, and no overseas outsourcing of our work.
Hi! We`ve got great experience (7 years on the market) in creating iPhone , iPad and other applications. We hope you`ll appreciate the quality of our work by taking a look at the portfolio (Flash and 3 D) [url removed, login to view] Daha fazlası