Branch/ATM Finder utilizes XML as its data repository where it should be parsed and display its result in HTML page.
Its function is to search Branches by Regions down to by cities. Therefore it should contain a chained drop down list control that first contains all regions (i.e. Central, Western, Eastern) and when selected, a drop down list will show containing the list of Cities. Upon selecting the Cities.. it will now parse the XML data and find all equivalent cities and display the result.
Its functionality is the same as the Branch Finder where it will display available ATMs per cities parsed from [url removed, login to view]
Just a plain HTML page that contains the Following controls in order:
1. Input Radio for "Branches"
2. Input Radio for "ATMS"
3. Drop Down Box for Regions containing "Central, Western, Eastern"
There are 2 XML data to parse from.. it is the [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
1. The default active control is the Input Radio for Branches
2. The user will select region from the drop down box
3. a 2nd drop down box will appear containing the list of "Cities" on that region
3. User will select City from drop down box
4. Parse [url removed, login to view] and display the Info of all branches from selected City
5. When user opt to click on the ATMs input radio, it will parse [url removed, login to view] and display the data based on the current value of the drop down boxes (Regions, Cities) and vise versa.
Bu iş için 9 freelancer ortalamada $136 teklif veriyor
Sri Technocrat is marvelous in its quality. We have been maintaining the quality in every field whether it is services or training. We have proved our stability. We have been working with the same grace & quality. Our Daha Fazla
Dear Sir, SERIOUS BIDDER. Please check PM. Regards, Jainam Shah, iSoft Solutions.
We are experts in JQuery/XML, please check our client feedbacks as well as reviews to prove us.
I am a professional web developer with over 6 years experience in building websites. Service Description: Experience with developing web applications using the following productivity tools: LAMP (Linux,Apache,MYS Daha Fazla