Creating an Android application: Reverse phone lookup
I provide access to external database to find the name and mailing address from phone number (XML format to handle the response).
Functions in the application:
- View the latest phone numbers that have called on the phone
- Button (?) That lets you run a reverse lookup from the selected number and display the answer: Name and Mailing Address
- Connect the application to link micro-payment "payment = 1 credit of research (eg: 5)" (number may be changed)
- 2 free searches for the first use, use the IP address to limit.
- Provide a function which does not display a response to a telephone number to blacklist a person wants, he will type his phone number and even if there is an answer, it will not appear.
In my admin:
- Save the mysql database the date of last payment and the number of credits remaining and the total number of credits used from the beginning to each user.
- Provide the ability to add other databases to search. If no answer in the database # 1 we'll look in the 2nd ... If the last database has no answer, return "NO ANSWER"
The reverse lookup is allowed for countries that use the application.