We need to import a CSV file containing bank payments.
The reference from the bankpayments must be matched with expected payments in our coresystem. The coresystem is accessed via a SOAP webservice.
The tricky part is the reference number, which is not always written in the right syntax. So the registered payments will have to be formatted so that the syntax is right.
Before listing some of the registered deviations the syntax of file number is to be defined: xxxxxx-y-zzzzz,
• xxxxxx, - can vary from three to six digits (defined from the customer number)
• y - a single figure can be numbers 1-4 (defined by the source of the case)
• zzzzz - a serial number that varies 00001-99999 (basically just en incremental value).
Below are listed some of the journal number formats that we have received (the list is not complete):
• xxxx-y00121 (no separator)
• xxxxx-y <line break> -19 (line break in the reference number, not enough numbers in the incremental value)
• x line breakfast xxxx-y 00003 (line break in the reference number, no separator)
• xxxxy02185 (no separators)
• xxxxx-y-0009 (not enough numbers in the incremental value)
• xxxx-y01550 (no separators)
• xxxxx.y.00003 (dots used as separator)
• y xxxxx 00006 (spaces used as separator)
• xxxxx-y-00036 +00035 (Two reference numbers written as one)
• Furthermore all numbers can be mistyped.
Name and address information
In cases where there is no matching file number - is the only option left to search any payer name and address information in the core system.
The following is a short list of registered discrepancies in payer information:
• Names and addresses do not match with the payer
• Sender Name X Address, Zipcode, City - Debtor: Name Y, Address, Zip code, City
• Name, line break, line break, Zip code, City
The message box gives obviously crucial information, most often here are the file number shown, but sometimes the messages are subject to challenges.
The project is ecpected to start at the end of August 2010.
We will supply a development environment - either on our location - or as a local setup. No SQL server setup needed.
48 freelancers are bidding on average $879 for this job
Hi Please check PM for more details, regards - Frank
We are a professionally managed IS0 9001:2008 certified web development company. Our team has extensive experience and we have provided services to reputed companies in US, UK, CANADA & Europe. Currently we have around Daha Fazla
Dear Sir, I have six years experience in developing banking services and I think I can deliver you a quality and reliable software solution. I'm working in VB.NET environment. I hope we will cooperate. Greeting, Adnan
We have experts in our team who does excellent data import!! More details on PMB..
hi, i am having 5+ years of experience in .NET/SQL Server. thanks,
Dear Michael, Hope you are doing well, I am Tushar from Appwriters. We are into business more then 4 years and developed several web and window application using microsoft technology, we are microsoft certified Daha Fazla
I have a 9 year experience with MS SQL ( 2k, 2k5 2k8 ). Since 2003 year I'm Microsoft Certificated Professional. Thanks.
I like to undertake this project. For more information please Check PM.
Dear Sir, we are expert team about php, mysql , java with 10 years experience Please contact with me by [s.k.p.e] : vietnamefreelancer Thanks
Hi, I am interested to work on this project . Please find more details in your PMB. Thanks, Manoj.
I have 3 years of experience in .net programming and ready to do your project.
I'm an experience Data Analyst with > 10 years experience in data analysis & data parsing. I hope my experience & skills can help you on the project.
I possess 2 years of experience in Web Development. My strengths are in ASP.Net, C#.net, VB.net,VB 6.0, Sql Server 2005, AJAX, Silver Light, WCF, WPF, LINQ, MVC, 3-tier architecture, JQUERY,Java Script, Custom Control, Daha Fazla
I've just finished working on something very similar to this for one of the major UK banks. I have over 10 years of database experience in a financial envioronment. Please let me know if you want to discuss this furthe Daha Fazla
I have previously developed an app that manipulated csv data for import into an accounting application. I would like to work on this project.