We need to import a CSV file containing bank payments.
The reference from the bankpayments must be matched with expected payments in our coresystem. The coresystem is accessed via a SOAP webservice.
The tricky part is the reference number, which is not always written in the right syntax. So the registered payments will have to be formatted so that the syntax is right.
Before listing some of the registered deviations the syntax of file number is to be defined: xxxxxx-y-zzzzz,
• xxxxxx, - can vary from three to six digits (defined from the customer number)
• y - a single figure can be numbers 1-4 (defined by the source of the case)
• zzzzz - a serial number that varies 00001-99999 (basically just en incremental value).
Below are listed some of the journal number formats that we have received (the list is not complete):
• xxxx-y00121 (no separator)
• xxxxx-y <line break> -19 (line break in the reference number, not enough numbers in the incremental value)
• x line breakfast xxxx-y 00003 (line break in the reference number, no separator)
• xxxxy02185 (no separators)
• xxxxx-y-0009 (not enough numbers in the incremental value)
• xxxx-y01550 (no separators)
• [url removed, login to view] (dots used as separator)
• y xxxxx 00006 (spaces used as separator)
• xxxxx-y-00036 +00035 (Two reference numbers written as one)
• Furthermore all numbers can be mistyped.
Name and address information
In cases where there is no matching file number - is the only option left to search any payer name and address information in the core system.
The following is a short list of registered discrepancies in payer information:
• Names and addresses do not match with the payer
• Sender Name X Address, Zipcode, City - Debtor: Name Y, Address, Zip code, City
• Name, line break, line break, Zip code, City
The message box gives obviously crucial information, most often here are the file number shown, but sometimes the messages are subject to challenges.
The project is ecpected to start at the end of August 2010.
We will supply a development environment - either on our location - or as a local setup. No SQL server setup needed.
49 freelancers are bidding on average $878 for this job
Dear Sir, we are expert team about php, mysql , java with 10 years experience Please contact with me by [s.k.p.e] : vietnamefreelancer Thanks
I'm an experience Data Analyst with > 10 years experience in data analysis & data parsing. I hope my experience & skills can help you on the project.
Dear Sir,I have more than 3 years of experience of [url removed, login to view] Server Programming. Previously i have completed the tasks similar to [url removed, login to view] give me the chance to show you my talent. You can view some of the sites i Daha fazlası