Create an .NET windows app that will pull addresses from our SQL Server database and then use the Zillow API to retrieve data about the address, and then write the data back to our atabase. App should include a scheduling feature: once per day the app should check the DB for new records and then get data from Zillow for the new records
Language Requirement: you must be able to communicate by email or Skype chat (text) in English
1) Zillow API is here: [url removed, login to view]
2) After the app is built you must install the app on our sever and test it. You can connect to our server remotely to do this
3) Must be able to handle ~10,000+ records. We plan to process 1,000 per day (Zillow's current maximum).
4) Environment is Windows 7 operating system and a SQL Server Express DB
5) If Zillow returns an error for an address, then we must record the error code in the DB
6) Here is the prelimnary design for our table in the DB. Note: you can modify the schema if necessary. Retuit_* fields contain the addresses for which we must retrieve data from Zillow. Zillow_* is where we will write the data returned from Zillow API.
create table [url removed, login to view] (
ID INT NOT NULL IDENTITY (1,1) PRIMARY KEY,
RecordStatus VARCHAR(100), --values: Completed, Error, NULL
7) Set RecordStatus = 'completed' if the address is returned from Zillow without an error. Set = 'Error' if Zillow returned an error. NULL value means the address has not been processed yet.