Install/configure Open XML SDK 2.0 for Office on our windows VPS server. The server has the prerequisite: .NET Framework 3.5 SP1.
Create a simple demo showing that powerpoint file manipulation is working on our server. Demo consists of:
- one web page on our server
+ [url removed, login to view], VB ([url removed, login to view])
- the web page has a simple form with one textbox and a submit button
- PowerPoint 2007 file on our server that consists of one slide with one textbox
- user enters text in the textbox in the web page and clicks submit
- web page VB code uses Open XML api to update the powerpoint slide text using the text entered by the web user.
You provide the web page with coding for the solution. Project is successful with working demo on our server.
We need this solution as soon as possible. We're expecting project completion in one to two days after developer selection. This is just a simple demo project to get us started. We'll be offering follow up work with manipulating powerpoint files.
- Experience using Open XML SDK.
- Experience manipulating PPT files using the SDK
Please attach resume to project post showing Open XML SDK experience.
The VPS were using is Bronze Hyper-V VPS Plan from SoftSys Hosting:
[url removed, login to view]