Take the contents of a word document ([url removed, login to view]) and apply Word styles using pattern matching found in the source [url removed, login to view] document to a new document. Use external file definitions (XML or other) to define/modify the patterns to apply. Pattern examples...
The pattern examples are…
• First sentence 16pt font with word module, extract name of module and apply Module style
• Bullets after the word, Objectives, style as Objective (bullet)
• First word “Exercise”, style as Exercise
• First word “Task”, style as Procedure and remove the word “Task – x”
• Number list, indented, style as Task
• Round bullet indented below Number list, style as Table
• Embedded picture, style as Picture
• Text within a double-border, style as Codeblock
See input / output document samples.
Please don't bid unless you can provide a description of your approach for this project so I know that you have some experience with similar types of projects.
Bu iş için 7 freelancer ortalamada $237 teklif veriyor
VBA developer since 1997. This isn't easy at all. I would do it with a macro to read the input template and then apply the styles changes to the current doc. However, it is not clear what's with the 2nd template. More Daha Fazla
Dear Mr./Ms., North America graduated and Microsoft certified professional. Please refer your PMB. Regards
With all our expertise , we can really helpful, looking forward to hear from you..thanks..