Take the contents of a word document ([url removed, login to view]) and apply Word styles using pattern matching found in the source [url removed, login to view] document to a new document. Use external file definitions (XML or other) to define/modify the patterns to apply. Pattern examples...
The pattern examples are…
• First sentence 16pt font with word module, extract name of module and apply Module style
• Bullets after the word, Objectives, style as Objective (bullet)
• First word “Exercise”, style as Exercise
• First word “Task”, style as Procedure and remove the word “Task – x”
• Number list, indented, style as Task
• Round bullet indented below Number list, style as Table
• Embedded picture, style as Picture
• Text within a double-border, style as Codeblock
See input / output document samples.
Please don't bid unless you can provide a description of your approach for this project so I know that you have some experience with similar types of projects.