I need a clone of yipit.com. Yipit is an aggregator which pulls data from daily deal sites like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], etc and posts the data in one central site. I am looking to make the script function the same way or even better, and need it to be clean, simple and efficient. Must be clean code, no bug issues. End Product has to look clean like Yipit with admin features Yipit has to offer as well. I need backend interface developed for various roles such as site admin, editor, messages, email members, etc.
* Info collected: Deal provider, picture, main title of the offers, description and information, Retailer Price, New price, Discount Amount, Time left. Link to main website.
* affiliate Management and Tracking ( Commision Junction setup in Backend)
* Member Management (Back End)
*Deals Management (Back End)
* Ability to sort by city, by Web provider (Groupon, Livingsocial etc.), by category, by deals expiring time, and ability to select one or more cities at once to display deals.
* Ability to pull deals automatically and not only based on RSS feed (which is mandatory)
* Needs to pull in all the side deals as well ( Similar to Yipit Nation )
* Ability to add any other group buying website easily from admin back end
* Ability to categorize automatically for every deal.*Must incorporate all the side deals that websites have as well.
*Facebook connect as the login
*Email to be sent every day and needs to be relevant for the city group buying deals + any products
*Ability for members to personalize deals that they receive so that they don't receive deal category that they don't want.
*Will automatically upload each deal in Facebook and Twitter for each city+ deals
* Front-end: each city will have a pic that can be uploaded from the back-end.
* Features like daily deals aggregator websites.
* Each page will have a title, meta description, and Headers (H1) tags.
* Built in XML Sitemap
* Built in MySQL database
* script property is ours
* Translation Module (Google's Translation API Module )
* Must be secure
* Must be error/bugs free
* Must provide 1 year support to the site. Incase the site has errors
If your work is satisfactory, I will consider hiring you for future phase of the project
which includes logo design, landing page, marketing, mobile app, face book app, etc
Please contact me if you can show me a working demo of a similar site that you've done in the past. Many thanks in advance, and best regards