1. I will make [url removed, login to view] which contains list of artists. Suppose in [url removed, login to view] only "Rihanna" exists.
2. Download musicbrainz data dump at [url removed, login to view]
3. Search the xml data dump for the "recordings" whose artist name contains "Rihanna" after "feat."
artist name=Eminem feat. Rihanna => Searched
artist name=Eminem feat. Drake, Rihanna => Searched
artist name=Rihanna => Not searched (Rihanna doesn't appear after "feat.")
artist name=Drake => Not searched (Rihanna isn't here)
4. If the recording's release's type is compilation or remix, ignore the recording. If the recording's release's type isn't compilation or remix, get the "year" and "main artist" information of the recording.
5. Make an excel spreadsheet that looks like the "[url removed, login to view]" that I attached.
Dear, I am Excel/VBA automation Expert since 10years. I can perform your work right now. Regards, Fabrice
5 freelancers are bidding on average $65 for this job
Let's start. . .Will provide quick and quality assured :-)
Hi. I'm a programmer with experience in text parsing and XML file handling. Ready to start. Regards.
"This is not genric message we have properly read your project and intrested for that " we are a Team of professionals having good experience of various projects. I will really appreciate if you can share your query Daha Fazla