The Contest Handover is where the ownership of the winning entry is transferred from the freelancer (the contest winner) to you.
To ensure that the handover of files is done smoothly, make sure to complete this checklist first.
Complete your address in your Profile Settings
These steps are necessary to for the handover:
1. Sign the IP Transfer Agreement. Your contest winner will be notified to sign it too.
2. After both parties sign the IP Transfer Agreement, you must wait for the winner to upload the contest files. The maximum file size that can be uploaded during handover is 200 MB.
3. Download and review the files once they are submitted. You may request for minor revisions within a 14-day period after the files upload was initiated.
4. Select the Accept Files & Award Prize button to release the prize money.
5. Give the contest winner feedback to reflect your honest experience working with them.
The handover for bought entries is similar.