Contests undergo status changes. Refer to this list for details:
- Open. The contest is open for entries. The duration could be from 3 to 30 days, depending on how long the contest holder has set it for. Selecting a winner is possible even if the contest duration is not yet over.
- Pending. Submitting entries is no longer possible, and no winner has yet been chosen. The contest holder can pick a winner anytime within 30 days after the contest has ended.
- Awarded. A winner has been selected, but the Handover (the transfer of ownership of the winning entry) is not yet completed.
- Closed. The Handover has been completed. The contest holder may still buy entries.
- Deleted. The contest has been deleted.