Users can choose what language they wish to browse the website in. There are two ways to get this done.
From the footer
1. From the footer of any page, click the link for your current language setting.
2. On the Language Settings page, click the dropdown for language.
3. Select your preferred language.
4. Click Update to save changes.
From the Account Settings page
1. Click on your profile picture at the upper right corner of your page, and select Settings.
2. Select the Profile tab.
3. Scroll down to the Language Settings section.
4. Select a language from the I want to browse the website in: dropdown menu.
5. Click Save Settings.