Local Jobs allow you to hire freelancers within the proximity of your project, whether you are looking for help in repairing home electrical wiring or in landscaping the yard of your vacation house in another country.
To post a Local Job, follow these steps:
1. Hover over Hire Freelancers, and select Post a Local Job.
2. Give your local project a descriptive title, as it will easily tell freelancers what the project is about.
3. Add a detailed description for what you need done. You can upload files that can help explain your project further.
4. Add up to five (5) local skills*. You can choose from our list of local skills in the Browse Categories page, under Local Jobs & Services.
Here are a few local skills you can choose from.
*If a non-local skill is added, the option to specify your project location will not appear, and the project will no longer be tagged as Local.
5. Enter your location. If the work to be done is in your area, click Detect My Location. Otherwise, type in the specific location.
6. Select the appropriate project type (fixed-price or hourly) and your estimated budget.
7. Read the terms found under the Post My Project button first before clicking it.
A Local Job Recruiter will get in touch with you through chat once your Local Job is posted. They will assist you in selecting the best local freelancer for your project and help you understand how our payment system works.