Looking for work on the website can be done in a number of ways.
from the Work menu
Hover over Work from the top part of your account Dashboard to browse projects.
• Browse Projects - Browse all available projects.
• Browse Contests - Browse open contests.
Read here for information about how projects and contests work.
• Browse Local Jobs - Browse projects within your area.
• Browse Categories - Available work categories at a glance.
from the Project Feed Notifications
You will be sent live notifications about available projects and contests related to the skills added to your profile. You can access them from the notifications icon on the top part of your account Dashboard, where you can also view the Live Project Feed.
These projects will also appear as pop-ups on the left side of your account Dashboard if you enabled this option.
from Newsletter emails
We send a list of new projects and contests related to the skills added to your profile, so you are updated with opportunities available even if you are not logged in on your Freelancer.com account.
Clicking on the email will take you directly to the project/contest page.
by being a Service Provider
Freelancer Services allow you to complete quick jobs from employers.
2. Click Browse More Services to view the available Services.
3. Click on a service to view its details. If you wish to provide that particular service, click Become a Provider.
If you meet the requirements of the Service, you will be added to the pool of service providers. You will be assigned a project when an employer requests for that particular service.
Otherwise, a list of the conditions that you have to meet first will be displayed.
Learn more about Freelancer Services here.
Want tips on how to become a successful freelancer? Read here.