Posting a project
1. Hover over Hire Freelancers, and select Post a Project.
2. Give your project a descriptive title, as it will easily tell freelancers what the project is about.
3. Provide a description. Be as detailed as possible. Here are some tips.
4. Add up to five skills necessary to complete your project, as it will help us reach relevant freelancers.
5. Select the appropriate project type (fixed-price or hourly), and provide your budget.
6. You can add upgrades (optional), depending on what your project needs. Click Advanced for more upgrade options.
7. Read the terms found under the Post My Project button prior to clicking it.
You will be prompted to verify your payment method before posting a project if:
- You have other projects that are waiting to be awarded.
- You have outstanding fees within the site.
- Additional verification is necessary.