Local vs. International Bank Deposit
Adding funds usually take 2-5 business days before reflecting on your Freelancer.com account. Read this article for steps on how to make a bank deposit.
Local Bank Deposit
Local bank deposit is adding funds from your country with the funds in your local currency. An example for this is adding funds in USD in the United States.
Local bank deposits are free. It is currently only available for the following countries:
- Australia: AUD (Australian Dollar)
- European Union: EUR (Euro) - Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden
- India: INR (Indian Rupee)
- New Zealand: NZD (New Zealand Dollar)
- Philippines: PHP (Philippine Peso)
- Poland: PLN (Polish Zloty)
- Singapore: SGD (Singapore Dollar)
- United Kingdom: GBP (Great British Pound)
- United States: USD (United States Dollar)
International Bank Deposit
International bank deposit is adding funds not in your local currency. An example for this is adding funds in USD in Canada, where the local currency is CAD.
There will be a fixed deposit fee of $15 USD (or equivalent in the currency that you are depositing). Your bank may also charge additional fees for such deposits. You may contact them for more details.