Corporate KYC Program
Verification programs are standard security practices on the internet. The Know Your Customer Program (KYC) is an identity verification process that ensures a safer online workplace for all Freelancer.com users.
Users that verify their identity will benefit from faster payment processing and dispute resolution in the unlikely event of account-related issues.
When do I need to complete a Corporate KYC?
You may be asked to verify your business identity due to the following circumstances:
- When you elect to withdraw your earnings through Wire or Express Withdrawal to a company or business account.
- As means to add another layer of security to your account.
How do I Corporate KYC?
Corporate KYC has four components:
1. Proof of Identity: this requires a valid government-issued ID
2. Keycode Verification
3. Proof of Address: utility bill or bank statement under your name and address issued within the last three months. This will no longer be required if your proof of identity contains your current address*. Just tick that declaration on the form for indication.
*Address in/containing P.O Box is not accepted. Make sure to use your physical address.
4. Business Verification: business registration document
Here is a list of the acceptable documents for you to complete the verification process.
You can check the status of your Corporate KYC on the Verification Center.