WORK EXPERIENCE: Arranged from Most Recent
1. Press Release Writer (Latino Bambino, UK) - Wrote press releases and composed web content
2. Public Relations Writer (Top Drawer, US) - Composed initial contact letters, response letters and follow-up emails addressed to fashion magazines and websites for pitching client products and networking; wrote press releases for clients; and composed conflict resolution correspondences
3. Editor (Poise Daily, US) - In charge of interviewing, testing and hiring writers, supervising writers, editing articles and content direction
4. Project Manager (for Philippine-based American Businessman) - Responsible for hiring people, quality control - ensuring the correctness, uniqueness and validity of reverse marketing data that contractors were tasked to research; responsible for coming up with training materials that are either being disseminated through email or being updated online; tasked to submit weekly reports.
5. Content Writer (, Australia) - Composed original articles and news article summaries
6. Team Supervisor (People Support, Inc – Manila and Cebu) - Employment - Tasked to lead a group of agents towards achieving the travel client’s service performance metrics (General Responsibility)
Special Assignments: Hand-picked for the following projects: a. Taking charge of and training agents in the travel account’s ‘post client-specific training’ transition program called Academy Bay, b. Creating the training modules and conducting the training sessions for agents on the course entitled Increasing Customer Satisfaction through Effective Communication, c. Creating the modules and conducting the training sessions for newly-promoted Team Supervisor Trainees and officers-in-charge on the account-specific initial supervisor course called Onboarding Team Supervisors and Officers-in-charge, d. Conducting various client update trainings for support groups (fellow supervisors, team supervisor trainees and officers-in-charge), e.) Participated in the Average Handling Time Gap Analysis
Regular Assignments: Responsible for: a.) Interviewing applicants, b.) Listening to agents’ calls for immediate quality control, c.) Providing coaching and feedback sessions to team members, d.) conducting weekly and monthly appraisals, e.) conducting team meetings, f.) setting expectations and team goals, g.) preparing minutes of the meeting and creating presentations, h.) communicating company and account policies, i.) conducting update trainings for team members, j.) making weekly reports, k.) handling escalated calls, l.) reporting to team manager
7. Customer Service Representative (People Support, Inc - Manila) - Employment - Responsible for delivering proactive customer service to travel clients from the United States
8. Associate Editor/Assistant to the Editor (SchoolWatch Publications) - Employment - Responsible for checking over articles, proofreading, suggesting layout techniques and giving ideas for illustrations to be used for the journals being issued by the publication
9. Research Assistant (Business Staffing & Mgt.,Inc) - Commissioned by Globe Telecom’s Marketing Department to carry out Customer Satisfaction Studies to the company’s current and former clientele; also asked to organize quantitative data for corporate presentation
10. Intern (McCann-Erickson Philippines) - Assigned by the Research Department to conduct both advertising and market research employing both quantitative (survey) and qualitative (ethnographic and focused interview) methods; also tasked to draw recommendations from the data gathered
Other Freelance Jobs:
1. Researcher - Responsible for delving into historical materials and other data pertinent to the discussion the history of broadcasting in the Philippines and its impact on Filipino culture for a project called Channel Kultura..sa Radyo at Telebisyon under the Broadcast Arts Division of the Cultural Center of the Philippines.
2. Documenter - In charge of recording the proceedings of and writing the final report for the 2002 National Consultation for Affirming the Fullness and Dignity of Children sponsored by the National Council of Churches in the Philippines (NCCP) and the Christian Conference of Asia (CCA)
3. Researcher/Documenter - Assigned to record the proceedings of the focus group discussion, collate and give preliminary analysis to the data gathered from the survey, and write the final report for the review of the Mobile Unit Program (for 2002) of Bahay Tuluyan, an organization advocating children’s rights
4. Illustrator - Commissioned to create the illustrations for the January-March 2002 issue of Maya Komiks Magasin, a grade school journal for Ibon Foundation, Inc.
5. Writer - Tasked to research for topics and compose articles for the following publications: the January-March 2002 issue of Ibon Ekonokomiks, a grade school journal; all SY 2001-2002 issues of The Young Entrepreneur and the 3rd quarter 2001 issue of The Student Observer, both quarterly publications for high school students
6. Researcher - Commissioned to organize, categorize, analyze, interpret, draw recommendations from and create the computer presentation for the results of quantitative data gathered from a market inquiry undertaken by a particular home appliance brand
7. Editor - Responsible for checking over business and finance articles from local business dailies for translation in Japanese